Peckham Vision is a small local group, which has for over 12 years taken an active close interest in planning, regeneration and related matters in Peckham town centre. We have developed an extensive communications system to about 12,000 locals within 2-3 miles of Peckham town centre through email, social media, local events and our community shop open every Saturday afternoon and first Thursday evening each month.
We are a team of about 20 of us who work on a wide variety of aspects for the campaigns and outreach and communications. This venture is run fully by local people voluntarily. But there are just a few of us who handle the back office work alongside leading and coordinating the campaigns. We are aiming to recruit more volunteers to join us to share the back office work. There is more information about this below. There are also lots of other great ways of getting involved.
If you would like to see how you could help the work behind the scenes to keep the show on the road, and / or how to get involved in the campaigns and for any further information, please:
- drop in to the Peckham Vision shop on Saturdays 2-5pm or first Thursdays 7-9pm each month, in Holdrons Arcade, 135A Rye Lane.
- email us at email@example.com
September 2017 Volunteer opportunities
Peckham Vision's small team are looking for people who can help in a variety of ways to enable our work to continue. If you can offer a few hours a month or more, we would be delighted to hear from you. Click for an outline of the roles here:(THESE ARE CURRENTLY BEING PREPARED)
- Administration, coordination - important support tasks requiring regular attention.
- IT, graphics - IT a wide variety of tasks, Graphics - from simple design to more complex displays.
- Finance, bookkeeping - from simple cash accounting to more complex systems design.
If you would like to see how you could help and for further information, Please:
- drop in to the Peckham Vision shop on Saturdays 2-5pm or Tuesdays 2-4pm, in Holdrons Arcade, 135A Rye Lane.
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.