[[Image:PV Volunteering page v.02.jpg |thumb|right|600px|]]
September 2017 Volunteer opportunities
Peckham Vision's small team are looking for people who can help Eileen and Corinne in a variety of ways to enable our work to continue. If you can offer a few hours a month or more on office organising, bookkeeping or web and graphics work, we would be delighted to hear from you. Click for an outline of the roles here:
- [link to insert] Administration, coordination - important support tasks requiring regular attention.
- [link to insert] IT, graphics - IT a wide variety of tasks, Graphics - from simple design to more complex displays.
- [link to insert] Finance, bookkeeping - from simple cash accounting to more complex systems design.
If you would like to see how you could help and for further information, Please:
- drop in to the Peckham Vision shop on Saturdays 2-5pm or Tuesdays 2-4pm, in Holdrons Arcade, 135A Rye Lane.
- email us at email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.