Welcome to Peckham Vision.
Visit our shop in Holdron's Arcade, 135a RYE LANE:
Open Saturdays 2-4pm, Tuesdays 2-4pm Traders’ drop in
Peckham Vision stall:
- Sunday 8th May 11am-4pm at Goose Green Dulwich festival
- Saturday 21st May 11am-5pm at Friends of Nunhead Cemetery Open day
Current topical issues
- Peckham Multi Storey future
- Protect Peckham's rooftop views ** Sign the petition
- Two new green paths from Rye Lane
- Old Waiting Room & Staircase restoration
- Peckham Rye Station Gateway redevelopment
Community engagement: About Peckham Vision
- facilitates and encourages informed discussion about the management and future of Peckham Town Centre,
- pioneers ways of connecting local people who want to contribute, including Peckham Town Centre Forum.
Planning and Development:
- Transforming the central area of Rye Lane
- Town Centre Planning.
- Council Cabinet recommend Planning Committee adopt immediate Article 4: informed citizens’ in action;
Peckham Vision's floating Art Deco installation launched at community event on 8th April 2015>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Peckham Rye station connections:
- This map was produced by Peckham Vision to show the many direct links there are to the Tube in central London from Peckham Rye. Read more:
|“Never doubt that a small group of committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” |
Donate to Peckham Vision
Peckham Vision is a not-for-profit community group that works to keep local citizens well informed. If you use any of our material, please acknowledge Peckham Vision as its source and consider a donation for Peckham Vision funds.
Follow us on Twitter
<wikitwidget class="twitter-timeline" href="https://twitter.com/PeckhamVision" data-widget-id="323427331173654528" height="429" data-chrome="noheader noborders" />
Follow us on Facebook
<a href="https://www.facebook.com/PeckhamVision/">Peckham Vision</a>
Visit our shop
We have a shop in Holdrons Arcade!
Open Saturdays 2-4pm, Tuesdays 2-4pm Traders’ drop in.