The Council's draft PNAAP covers the whole of the areas of the Nunhead & Peckham Rye Community Council and the Peckham Community Council. This includes at its heart Peckham town centre, and the shopping area along Queens Road. See the outline of this core on the PNAAP map. This map identifies what the Council calls ‘Opportunity sites’ and also called 'Development sites’, three of which were identified in the UDP– READ MORE
- Peckham Rye station, off Rye Lane to the west;
- the multi-storey car park and cinema, off Rye Lane to the east, behind Woolworths
- Peckham Square, Peckham Pulse, and Peckham Wharf, near the High Street.
Two new ones have been identified–
- The Aylesham Centre, near the High Street, including Morrison’s and the car park;
- Wooddene Estate, on Queen’s Road.
The largest site identified in the UDP as a development site, named site 63P/71P in the UDP, was omitted from this map, as it was designated for the tram depot. Read more...