Please donate: Peckham Vision is a local group that works to keep local people informed of changes in our community, and how they can take action where needed. We rely on voluntary contributions: please make a donation so we can continue this important work.
Live feed below to Peckham Vision Facebook and Twitter. SCROLL TO END OF PAGE.
“Never doubt that a small group of committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” Margaret Mead
Tues 19th July drop-in 3-8pm, meeting 6.30-7.30pm at 128 Rye Lane.
Download A5 versions of the leaflet for distributing locally.
- Sat 2nd July 12pm-6pm at Brimmington Park Festival
- Wed 29th June 7pm Deputation to Community Council on cumulative impact of planning applications
- Sunday 5th June 1pm-6pm at Choumert Sq Open Gardens Day
- Saturday 21st May 11am-5pm at Friends of Nunhead Cemetery Open day
- Sunday 8th May 11am-4pm at Goose Green Dulwich festival and more
- 27th January 'Peckham's future' community meeting: report & pictures
Current topical issues
- Current planning applications ** Latest
- Major developments in Peckham town centre **Background
- Aylesham/Morrison site **Background
- Peckham Multi Storey future **LATEST
- Protect Peckham's rooftop views ** Background ** Sign the petition
- Old Waiting Room & Staircase restoration **Latest
- Peckham Rye Station Gateway redevelopment **Latest
Community engagement: Peckham Vision
- facilitates and encourages informed discussion about the management and future of Peckham Town Centre,
- pioneers ways of connecting local people who want to contribute, including Peckham Town Centre Forum.
Planning and Development:
- Transforming the central area of Rye Lane
- Town Centre Planning.
Matters of interest
Peckham Vision's floating art deco installation launched at community event on 8th April 2015>>>>>>>>