This page is collecting references and useful information about the coronavirus - Covid-19 - as it progresses, and its impact - and info about its effect on the human way of life in all dimensions. Started 14th April 2020.
- April 2020. Children's book - https://www.peckhamvision.org/wiki/images/7/7b/Coronavirus_A_Book_For_Children.pdf
- Daily. Tracking the global pandemic as it happened and happens - a series of maps and charts tracks the spread of the virus since it emerged in China in December last year: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-51235105 Source: Johns Hopkins University, updated daily.
- 10 April 2020. The treadmill just stopped. Bam! … It’s the greatest gift ever unwrapped - The Great Pause - we have the opportunity to see what would happen if the world simply stopped … Prepare for the Ultimate Gaslighting* by @juliovincent in @forgemag https://forge.medium.com/prepare-for-the-ultimate-gaslighting-6a8ce3f0a0e0
- The global spread of Covid 19 - its identical pattern around the world, and how the counties with less developed health systems are next in line: https://bit.ly/3fExUGA
- Southwark Council asks for help from local people to combat COVID-19 by suggesting healthier streets: https://bit.ly/3cmxjGU
- 6 June 2020 Coronavirus UK map: How many confirmed cases are there in your area? https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51768274