*[[Rye Lane Traders' Association]]
In 2012 that cooperative working with the Council began to wither as they withdrew into planning the station site into a closed group, and the PNAAP proceeded to a Public Hearing in July 2013. In the meantime, Peckham Vision continued to develop the community networking and information action through community fairs, public meetings, workshops and through the email list, website, Facebook and twitter.
In September 2014, Copeland Park provided a temporary exhibition studio space in the Bussey Building and a small shop unit in Holdron's Arcade for the use of Peckham Vision in recognition of the role the group had played over the previous 9 years in bringing different interests across the town centre together. That has now developed into a small Peckham Vision studio space in the Bussey Building which is used for preparations, meetings, and small workshops.
Meanwhile the shop is now a focal point for information and some merchandise for traders, shoppers, and local people about the town centre - its history, present issues and the future.
Pictures (copyright)Peckham Vision
[[Image:IMGP1368.JPG|right|200px|thumb|PTC Forum 18th March 2010]]
Since 2009 there have been many well attended meetings in the CLF Art Cafe in the [[Bussey Building]], and elsewhere. There has also been much discussion via email and at ad hoc meetings and through Peckham Vision stall and mobile exhibition at local community fairs and events.
This has confirmed the well of enthusiasm and energy and ideas waiting to be tapped for town centre revitalisation. At meetings, Open Space and other participative processes are used to encourage the development of ideas, networking and the nurturing of contacts for self-initiated actions.
=====Previous meetings and actions:=====
* [[Peckham_Town_Centre_Forum/meetings#2016|2016 Forum meetings and events]]
* [[Peckham_Town_Centre_Forum/meetings#2015|2015 Forum meetings and events]]
[[Peckham_Town_Centre_Forum/meetings|For the details from each of these meetings including the minutes read more]]
* improving the public realm now by better joined-up working on Council's town centre responsibilities
* retail security & commercial potential
* facilities for young people
* how all these matters relate to health & well being <br>
* linking to [[Media:The_New_Peckham_Experiment_3_March.doc|New Peckham Experiment]], and following up the stimulating seminar held on [[Peckham_Town_Centre_Forum/meetings#22nd_April_2010|22 April]]
* linking of community initiatives for overall sustainability
These emerge through [[Peckham_Town_Centre_Forum/meetings|the meetings]] and their follow up, and developing the contacts made through the Forum.