====Media reports relating to Peckham Vision's work====
* Feb 2007 Peckham Vision's forecast of Peckham's Cultural Quarter in Time Out ---------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>
* December 2012 [[Media:Coming_of_Overground_peckham_article_Dec_2012.jpg|coming of the Overground]]
* 4th December 2014 [https://thevinylfactory.com/features/the-new-community-how-records-are-shaping-local-culture-in-south-east-london/ The new community: How records are shaping local culture in South East London]
* August 2018 [https://www.southlondongallery.org/journal/mapping-peckham Mapping Peckham in South London Gallery Journal blog: contribution from 'Eileen Conn, Founder and Coordinator of Peckham Vision']
* July 2019 [https://www.thealternative.org.uk/dailyalternative/2019/7/11/peckham-hero-eileen-conn Defending her area against the soulless and the expensive - Peckham Vision's Eileen Conn is a hero of localism]
'''''Previous media reports on Peckham Vision work are currently being collated.'''''