*[[Southwark Planning Network]]
[[Image:IMG 6789 Old Mill Building web.jpg|thumb|right|200px|Old Mill Building]]
[[Image:Local List leaflet SOCIAL front.jpg|thumb|right|400px|]]
[[Image:PV OMB A1 V7.jpg|thumb|right|300px|]]
===2019 open for visits===
[[Image:SNews OMB 14 Feb 2019 adj med.jpg|thumb|left|450px|]]
* '''Wednesdays 6.15-7.15pm:''' An opportunity for '''drop-in visits to the Old Mill Building''' has been arranged with [http://communityoutreach.co.uk Community Outreach Ministries] '''starting on Wednesday 13th February'''. The building will be open on '''Wednesdays each week from 6.15pm to 7.15pm '''when you can drop-in and see the building from the inside and the exhibition of photos and history about it and its restoration and its uses.
* '''Saturday 9th March 9.30am - 3pm:''' fundraising BootSale with refreshments and games on '''Saturday 9th March 10am-3pm. Doors open at 9.30am.''' Funds raised are for the homeless through [https://thamesreach.org.uk/about-us/our-mission ThamesReach.]
* '''Wednesday 20th March 6pm-9pm:''' Also a public meeting on Local Heritage is being arranged for '''Wed 20th March 2019 -6-9pm''' in the building. Exhibiton 6-7pm, and meeting from 7-9pm with invited Speakers and Discussion. '''[[Local_List|More info here.]]'''
* ''''''[https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JZet63omwsPVbyOWOor23fKPx11oXqbx short video about the building,''']''' which is entered from Copeland Road opposite Bournemouth Road.
* '''LOCATION:''' The building is on Copeland Road opposite Bournemouth Road and opposite the entrance to Copeland Park and the Bussey Building. It is between Blackpool Road and the railway bridge. [[Media:OMB_location_image.pdf|See picture here.]]
===Community survey on preserving the building===
* 3. Do you have any further comments to make about this building or the Council’s plans for the demolition and redevelopment of all the land on both sides of [[Blackpool_Road#Introduction_to_Blackpool_Road_site|Blackpool Road?]]