- Peckham Vision's community shop in Holdrons Arcade open every Saturday 2-5pm: drop-in to see us. Information window displays & exhibition showing every day
“Never doubt that a small group of committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.”
- “Volunteering with Peckham Vision allows a unique insight into one of London’s most exciting town centres
and a chance to play an important role in protecting and shaping its future.” Peckham Peculiar August 2017
Save the Old Mill Building campaign:
- from 13th February drop-in each Wednesday 6.15-7.15pm see building and exhibition, and give your views.
- Wed 20th March 6pm exhibtion, 7-9pm Public meeting. Local Heritage. Speakers & discussion.
London Plan Public Hearings until May 2019 at City Hall, near Tower Bridge. Peckham Vision giving evidence for different and better ways of enabling community contributions to planning:
'THINGS DON'T JUST HAPPEN': there is hard work in community action behind the scenes of successful campaigns:Time Out article.
PECKHAM MULTI STOREY CAMPAIGN Merchandise for sale in Peckham Vision shop in Holdrons Arcade
Finding your way around the website- please click on the links below:
- click HERE for live feed to Peckham Vision Facebook and Twitter: Frequent news update:
- NEXT EVENTS & Action
- Current topical issues
- click here to get to links for these Key pages:
- Community Engagement
- Planning & Development
- Central Rye Lane
- Other Planning
- Working together
- Peckham rail services
- Peckham road traffic
- Peckham Action Group (PAG)
- Previous Peckham Vision public events
Events & Action
- Peckham Vision CURRENT VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES: enquiries welcomed.
- Peckham Vision's shop open every Saturday 2-5pm: drop-in to see us. Information window displays & exhibition showing every day
- Peckham Multi Storey campaign merchandise for sale in the shop
- Latest news on campaign for review of Peckham Multi Storey demolition plan
- in preparation
Previous Peckham Vision public events - click to see below
Current topical issues
- Old Mill Building **information
- Heritage Local List **information
- New Southwark Plan (NSP) ** Latest news
- Southwark Planning Network (SPN) ** information
- Old Kent Road Area Action Plan (AAP) ** Latest news
- The Peckham Experiment ** history & today
- Peckham Multi Storey future **Success!
- Protect Peckham's rooftop views ** Background ** Sign the petition
- Aylesham/Morrison site **Latest
- Blackpool Road site **Latest & register interest
- Old Waiting Room & Staircase restoration **Latest
- Peckham Rye Station Gateway redevelopment **Latest
- Current planning applications ** Latest
- Major developments in Peckham town centre **Background
Community engagement: Peckham Vision
- facilitates and encourages informed discussion about the management and future of Peckham Town Centre,
- pioneers ways of connecting local people who want to contribute, including Peckham Town Centre Forum.
Planning and Development:
- Central Rye Lane
- Other Planning
Peckham rail services:
- Peckham Rye station is served by three different rail companies. Each rail company has maps of just their own services into and out of London. This means:
- the Tube map shows just TfL services, and none of the other several direct connections with the Tube.
- Network Rail's maps don’t give a clear picture about Peckham’s Tube connections.
- So we produced a map (posted to the right here) showing Peckham's direct connections to the Tube, and to central London. It shows how they link with TfL's underground (Tube) and overground services.
- Click the map for a print copy. Click here for more background.campaign to improve services
Peckham Road Traffic
- Issues & news
- Bellenden Road traffic diversion May-June 2018
Peckham Action Group
- SUCCESS! Peckham Multi Storey listed as Asset of Community Value (ACV) 13 November 2017
- PECKHAM MULTI STOREY CAMPAIGN MERCHANDISE FOR SALE IN PECKHAM VISION SHOP HOLDRONS ARCADE</small>
ELECTION HUSTINGS ON PLANNING & REGENERATION 14 April 2018 Christ Church, OldKentRoad:
Previous Peckham Vision public events
- Sat 1st December 12-6pm Peckham Vision studio in Bussey Winter Open Studios
- Sat 1st December 12-4pm Peckham Vision stall in Peckham Levels Open Studios Weekend
- Mon 22nd October 2018 7-9pm Southwark Planning Network meeting with Council
- Sat & Sun 22nd & 23rd September Old Waiting Room open 10am-5pm in Open House weekend
- Saturday 15th September Peckham Vision in Peckham Festival
- PV Studio exhibition on story of community action, open 12-2pm
- PV Central Rye Lane Walk 2-4pm, start in PV Bussey studio. Book here.
- Sunday 9th September Inter Faith walk starts 12pm at Old Mill Building, 72 Copeland Road
- Saturday 1st September 12-5pm: PV stall AT Peckham Rye Fete
- Sat 21st July PV displays in School for Civic Action at Tate Exchange
- 9th June 2018 PV stall at Peckham Levels Open Studios.
- Goose Green in Dulwich Festival: Sunday 13th May 11am-4pm
- Nunhead Cemetery Open Day: Saturday 19th May 11am-5pm
- ELECTION HUSTINGS ON PLANNING & REGENERATION Saturday 14th April 2.00-5pm, Christ Church, 676 Old Kent Road:
- PLANNING POLICIES to 2035/40 - community arranged drop-in advice events for making comments are being held on 8th, 15th, 17th, 25th, 29th, 30th January, and 5th February. More information here.
- Tuesday 23rd January 7-9pm Public Meeting on Conservation Areas & Heritage
- Sat 28th October 2017 Planning training workshop
- 15th-17th September: Peckham Vision events
- Wed 11th and Wed 18th October 2017, 12 midday-9pm Peckham Vision Open Studio'
- Saturday 2nd September 12-5pm Peckham Vision stall at Peckham Rye Fete
- Wed 14th June 2017 6.15-8.30pm Talk on the Old Waiting Room restoration.
- Tues 30th May 6.30pm for 7-9pm: Localism workshop
- Apply by 19th May: Exciting new job opportunity - Neighbourhood Planning Caseworker:ADVERT Based at Southwark Law Centre in Peckham
- Sat 20th May 11am-5pm Nunhead Cemetery Open Day
- Sun 11th May 11am-4pm Goose Green fair
- 6th May - THANK YOU to 5,200+ people who wrote to the Council on the future of the Peckham Multi Storey. More news soon.
- Up to 5pm 28th April Council consultation on New Southwark Plan (NSP). DETAILS HERE.
- Comment on NSP proposal to demolish cinema & multi storey car park. LETTER HERE. Further info here.
- Saturday 1st April 11am-2pm tour of NSP sites & studio discussion. Info here. **Book here
- Tues 21st March Shop open from 2pm, + special drop-in session for Peckham Levels
- Sat 31st January Community Council meeting + exhibition on Public Health & Wellbeing: Peckham Vision display about the Peckham Experiment
- Thurs 26th January 5-9pm Peckham Vision shop open; 7.30-9pm Burns Night Poetry evening
- Saturday 21st January 2-5pm St James's hall, Elm Grove - community workshop on Aylesham Centre redevelopment
- Thursday 12th January 2017 4-8pm drop-in Barry's Café beside station for Council's news on station square redevelopment.
- Support the small Peckham Vision team: please complete our SURVEY by 20 November 2016. Further info click here.
- Sat 12th Nov Peckham Meetup: drop-in to PV Holdron's Arcade shop between 2-5pm
- Click to see the Council survey of 'co-design' with Station Sq & Library Sq developments Survey closed. Report awaited.
- Fri, Sat, Sun Peckham Vision's exhibition, and walk & workshop in Peckham Festival
- Sat 10th Sep 2.30-4.30pm PV tour & talk of central Rye Lane in Peckham Festival walk
- Sun 11th Sep 4.30-5.45pm PV workshop on Peckham's future in Peckham Festival workshop
- Sat 3rd September 12-5pm Peckham Vision stall at Peckham Rye Fete
- Previous 2016 Peckham Vision public events
- Tues 19th July drop-in 3-8pm.Launch of Peckham Town Centre Cleanup!
- Sat 2nd July 12pm-6pm at Brimmington Park Festival
- Wed 29th June 7pm Deputation to Community Council on cumulative impact of planning applications
- Sunday 5th June 1pm-6pm at Choumert Sq Open Gardens Day
- Saturday 21st May 11am-5pm at Friends of Nunhead Cemetery Open day
- Sunday 8th May 11am-4pm at Goose Green Dulwich festival and more
- 27th January 2016 'Peckham's future' community meeting: report & pictures