Frequent news update: click here for live feed to Peckham Vision Facebook and Twitter.
“Never doubt that a small group of committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.”
Peckham Vision's shop open regularly on Tuesdays 2-4pm, Saturdays 2-5pm. Drop-in to see us.
- Up to 5pm 28th April Council consultation on New Southwark Plan (NSP). DETAILS HERE.
- Comment on NSP proposal to demolish cinema & multi storey car park. LETTER HERE. Further info here.
- Apply by 19th May: Exciting new job opportunity - Neighbourhood Planning Caseworker: ADVERT Based at Southwark Law Centre in Peckham MORE INFORMATION
Recent Peckham Vision & other Public Events
- Saturday 1st April 11am-2pm tour of NSP sites & studio discussion. Info here. **Book here
- Tues 21st March Shop open from 2pm, + special drop-in session for Peckham Levels
- Sat 31st January Community Council meeting + exhibition on Public Health & Wellbeing: Peckham Vision display about the Peckham Experiment
- Thurs 26th January 5-9pm Peckham Vision shop open; 7.30-9pm Burns Night Poetry evening
- Saturday 21st January 2-5pm St James's hall, Elm Grove - community workshop on Aylesham Centre redevelopment
- Thursday 12th January 2017 4-8pm drop-in Barry's Café beside station for Council's news on station square redevelopment.
- Previous Peckham Vision public events - see below.
Current topical issues
- The Peckham Experiment ** history & today
- Current planning applications ** Latest
- Major developments in Peckham town centre **Background
- Aylesham/Morrison site **Latest
- Peckham Multi Storey future **LATEST
- Protect Peckham's rooftop views ** Background ** Sign the petition
- Old Waiting Room & Staircase restoration **Latest
- Peckham Rye Station Gateway redevelopment **Latest
Community engagement: Peckham Vision
- facilitates and encourages informed discussion about the management and future of Peckham Town Centre,
- pioneers ways of connecting local people who want to contribute, including Peckham Town Centre Forum.
Planning and Development:
- Transforming the central area of Rye Lane
- Town Centre Planning.
Previous Peckham Vision public events
- Support the small Peckham Vision team: please complete our SURVEY by 20 November. Further info click here.
- Sat 12th Nov Peckham Meetup: drop-in to PV Holdron's Arcade shop between 2-5pm
- Click to see the Council survey of 'co-design' with Station Sq & Library Sq developments Survey closed. Report awaited.
- Fri, Sat, Sun Peckham Vision's exhibition, and walk & workshop in Peckham Festival
- Sat 10th Sep 2.30-4.30pm PV tour & talk of central Rye Lane in Peckham Festival walk
- Sun 11th Sep 4.30-5.45pm PV workshop on Peckham's future in Peckham Festival workshop
- Sat 3rd September 12-5pm Peckham Vision stall at Peckham Rye Fete
- Previous 2016 Peckham Vision public events
- Tues 19th July drop-in 3-8pm.Launch of Peckham Town Centre Cleanup!
- Sat 2nd July 12pm-6pm at Brimmington Park Festival
- Wed 29th June 7pm Deputation to Community Council on cumulative impact of planning applications
- Sunday 5th June 1pm-6pm at Choumert Sq Open Gardens Day
- Saturday 21st May 11am-5pm at Friends of Nunhead Cemetery Open day
- Sunday 8th May 11am-4pm at Goose Green Dulwich festival and more
- 27th January 'Peckham's future' community meeting: report & pictures
Matters of interest
Peckham rail services to central London are run by different rail companies. Each rail company has maps of just their own services. This means:
- the Tube map shows just TfL services, and none of the other several direct connections with the Tube.
- Network Rail's maps don’t give a clear picture about Peckham’s Tube connections.
So we produced this map showing Peckham's direct connections >>>>> to the Tube, and to central London. It shows how they link with TfL's underground (Tube) and overground services. Click the map for a print copy. Click here for more background.campaign to improve services